Everything…

“RUNNING CAN BE A WASTE”







Life is quite a funny long tale. 

Waking up this morning the first thing I said to my wife was, good morning love. After I had said that, I recalled of the first time I said it. I also recalled how unromantic it was.

I had just woken up with my wife on our honeymoon and I was just staring at her. Truly speaking, even now, I believe I have won a lottery. Found an amazing woman who loves me, who is beautiful, and has a beautiful heart. So, most of our bedtime routine was simple, she sleeps and I stare.

When she woke up I gently said good morning. That good morning was a sign, a loud banner which was supposed to show her that she was about to have an amazing life with me.

Saying I love you and learning how to show it is a long and tiring journey. I’d rather just walk. Of course, I want to take my time with those long kisses, long goodbyes, watching my daughter grow, seeing my wife mature, and saying good morning one more time.

Love, life, problems, and solutions are there for the long run. Why not take time and enjoy my… well ‘everything’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything…

Finding Me Again